Custom Fitting is nothing new, but Custom Fitting with the latest technlogy in the ‘Trackman Suite’ at Peter Field Golf Shop is like no other.
We offer advanced club fitting on Irons, Woods, Drivers, Wedges and Putters using the latest and highest rated golf shot tracking system in the world – The Trackman 4 Dual radar system.
- Greater accuracy
- Increased distance
- Better control
- Improved consistency
- increased confidence
- Better shot making
- More control in windy conditions
- Lower scoring
- More enjoyment
When you arrive, we will introduce you to one of our 5 Custom fit specialists that will be looking after you on the day from Rob, Alex, Lewis, James or Alex J.
We ask you to bring your current golf clubs or the ones you are looking to change so we can get an idea of what you have been using, see how they currently perform and how you hit them.
If we can’t improve on what you already have then there is no need to change, right!?
Golf can be a frustrating game, and even more so with ill fitting golf clubs! To find the right ones for you off the shelf the odds are stacked against you with 1 in 12 people needing standard golf clubs from what we see!!
Here at Peter Field Golf Shop in Norfolk we have the means and knowledge from the leading brands in golf to offer you the highest standard club fitting experience available to fit any golfer correctly whatever their experience and skill level. Mizuno were so impressed they made us one of the only National fitting centres in the UK.
Here is what we offer, what we do and what you should expect to gain by coming to see us.
You would need to know..
- What lie angle is correct for your build and impact position?
- How do you load the club shaft (the forces you apply to the shaft making it bend on the downswing)
- Combination of head and shaft will optimise your distance and accuracy,
- Swing speed,
- Angle of attack,
- Spin Rates
- Launch angles
Well we wouldn’t expect anyone to know the above without spending some time on Trackman…and thats what we work out the best!!
- Length of clubs – Can help improve central strike and consistency
- Loft on the clubs – Can help increase height & distance
- Dynamic lie angle – Effects where the face points at impact, this can cause errant shots
- Shaft flex – Effects direction, distance and consistency
- Weight of shaft – Has a large impact on height of shot, Lighter is higher, Heavier can lower flight
- Steel or Graphite – Distance, direction, height
- Bend profile of shaft – Consistency of strike, height of shot
- Grip type – Clubface control
- Grip size – Small impact on direction